- Support re-districting by providing new classrooms for first through fourth grade students.
- Design a new marquee entrance and commons in the vocabulary of the regionally-significant Roycroft style.
- Expand academic offerings with dedicated music and art facilities.
- Provide for a new gymnasium and renovations to the cafeteria and kitchen facilities.
- Revamp site layout for improved flow for efficiency and safety.
- Assist District in the eminent domain process of acquiring adjacent land for expansion.
- Cost of Construction: $15,100,000
- Project Size :
- 37,600 SF (Additions)
- 29,647 SF (Renovations)
”The design team worked tirelessly since the project's inception to develop solutions that met the District’s needs, which included marshaling a challenging referendum to success.Brian RussSuperintendent
For Project Updates: