- The carefully phased renovation of a fully occupied Administration building, with minimal disruption to operations.
- Replacement of mechanical systems which were at the end of their useful life.
- Replacement of all exterior windows in the 8-story facility.
- While the scope of the project was not complicated, the challenges were characterized by the staged work, coupled with the extraordinary coordination and communication with the College to allow operations to continue without disruptions.
- Cost of Construction: $3,656,711
- Construction Completed: December 2012
”Mach designs are innovative.Tony DiTullioDirector of Facilities Planning, SUNY Potsdam
For Project Updates: