- Residence hall bathrooms allowing for greater privacy.
- Dividing shared jack-and-jill style bathrooms to one bathroom per suite.
- Additional accessible bathrooms throughout the residence hall.
- Reconfigured lounges for more community space available to students.
- Upgrades to include a kitchenette in each of the student lounges.
- Updated finishes throughout.
- Design and construction completed on an accelerated schedule.
- Construction completed during summer months.
- See our newsletter on Price Hall.
- Building Area: 49,200 SF
- Number of Beds: 236
- Cost of Construction: $4,900,000
- Cost/Bed: $20,762
- Construction Completed: 2020
”The students are thrilled with the improvements and are enjoying their new spaces. It was a significant win.Anastasia ThomasDirector of Project Management, Clarkson University
For Project Updates: