- A workforce development facility to provide state of the art nursing and healthcare occupation training.
- Facility that includes a collaborative classroom outfitted with flexible furniture layouts and smart technology and lecture hall to seat over 100 students.
- Clinical labs including simulation labs equipped with high-tech simulation patients.
- Culinary classroom with teaching kitchen.
- Study lounges throughout the building to support student success.
- Health Education Complex at Corning Community College – YouTube
- Building Area : 21,179 SF
- Cost of Construction: $6,000,000
- Cost/SF: $283
- Construction Completed: 2017
”This wonderful facility allows us to really have our students be ever more trained, ever better trained and ever better ready for the workforce.Katherine DouglasPresident, Corning Community College
For Project Updates: