- Design to align modern technology with traditional library needs in flexible physical environment.
- Promote open discussion, group research, team tutoring, mentoring, and testing.
- Provide for student access to faculty and staff with insightful adjacencies.
- Space for programs such as the Learning and Success Center (LSC), Career Planning and Placement (CPP), Strategies to Achieve Results (STAR) as well as veteran’s services.
- Featured in American School & University 2016 Architectural Portfolio
- IIDANY Buffalo City Center Chapter 2018 Interior Design Awards winner – Education category
- Building Area : 36,000 SF
- Cost of Construction: $8,000,000
- Cost/SF: $222
- Construction Completed: 2015
”Mach really listened. We felt heard and validated.Dr. Carole McCoy, PresidentJefferson Community College
For Project Updates: