- Set the tone for residence life at JCC with an innovative residence and modern amenities.
- Promote vibrant campus life for 300 students with ample indoor and outdoor social and recreation space.
- Invest in environmentally responsible operations for efficiency and student health, while achieving LEED Silver.
- Maximize time and resources with a design-build delivery model.
- Building Area : 94,000 SF
- Number of Beds: 298
- Cost of Construction: $16,000,000
- Cost/SF: $170
- Cost/Bed: $53,691
- Construction Completed: 2014
”The building design is intentional and purposeful with learning in mind.Betsy PenroseVice President for Students, Jefferson Community College
For Project Updates: