- Enhance original design of Edward Durell Stone.
- Redesign the fountain systems, hardscape and lighting to define a new focal point for active and passive interaction.
- Collaborate with the Advisory Planning, Architecture and Aesthetics Committee for continuity and communication with stakeholders.
- Increase the usability of the extensive surrounding space.
- Improve use of natural resources with LED lighting, energy efficient windows and optimized water flow.
- Maintain sufficient pressure for fire protection to the campus supplied by the 311,000 gallon water tower while in repair.
- Building Area : 45,600 SF Hardscape
- Cost of Construction: $18,000,000
”Our campus community returned to a beautiful new main fountain.Robert J. Jones, Ph.D.Former President, University at Albany