- Create a new College for 1076 students in four-building neighborhood.
- Design for residential-scale community with unique identity.
- Provide for ample common areas both as interior lounges and recreation rooms and as playing fields and green space on the site.
- Maximize site design for safe, efficient and separate pedestrian and vehicular thoroughfares while remaining sensitive to surrounding natural habitats.
- Spearhead DASNY’s sustainable design initiatives with its first LEED-certified residence hall.
- Execute Phase I using Design-Build delivery model.
- Building Area: 338,700 SF
- Number of Beds: 1,076
- Cost of Construction: $47,000,000
- Cost/SF: $138
- Cost/Bed: $43,680
- Construction Completed: 2004
”Having worked with numerous consultants over the past several years, I can truly say that Mach is one of the best.Karren Bee-DonohoeDirector, Office for Capital Facilities, SUCF, former Director of Capital Projects, Binghamton University
For Project Updates: