- Design quality housing for constricted footprint in this urban setting.
- Create a residential aesthetic through scale and material selection.
- Embrace natural site qualities for expansive views of waterfront.
- Provide frequent, high-touch supervision of construction to ensure timely, cost-effective delivery of this complex project.
- Building Area: 66,400SF
- Number of Beds: 300
- Cost of Construction: $18,000,000
- Cost/SF: $271
- Cost/Bed: $60,000
- Construction Completed: 2004
”This is a project with a no-matter-what deadline, and we’ve worked aggressively, and with a lot of speed, to make that happen.Craig BelesiSVP, Skanska USA Building Inc.
For Project Updates: