- A financially sustainable approach to the renovation that could be applied to the low-rise residence halls on campus.
- Amenities that support the way living spaces are utilized.
- Code compliance issues identified and resolved.
- Plan to address outdated, unmaintainable, and inefficient systems.
- ADA accessibility issues resolved, including the addition of an elevator
- Bathrooms reconfigured for privacy, security, and flexibility.
- Reconfigured RD/RA offices for greater visibility and staff accessibility.
- Separate space for the Student Support Office and the Educational Opportunities Program.
- Building Area: 47,428 SF
- Number of Beds: 154
- Cost of Construction: $9,500,000
- Cost/SF: $200
- Cost/Bed: $61,688
- Construction Completed: 2018
”Attention to detail is great.Jules LaPointResidence Hall Project Manager, SUNY Plattsburgh