- To help alleviate the housing shortage, the College decided to return an academic building back into its original use as a residence hall.
- Amenity spaces comparable to current housing design trends.
- Reconfiguration of the community bathrooms to meet code requirements and privacy preferences.
- Enhancements of the connection between Bishop Hall and Porter Quad.
- Updated finishes throughout the residence hall.
- DASNY project (Dormitory Authority of the State of New York)
- Buffalo Business First 2019 Brick by Brick finalist – Collegiate category
- Project achieved USGBC LEED Silver Certification
- Building Area: 44,688 SF
- Number of Beds: 204
- Cost of Construction (Projected): $12,000,000
- Cost/SF: $268
- Cost/Bed: $58,823
- Construction Completed: 2018
”The team at Mach was very communicative. They were always open to phone calls to hear concerns.Kris KaufmanManager of Facilities Maintenance and Repair, Buffalo State College
For Project Updates: