- Design townhouse-style complex to expand student life offerings.
- Ensure that the new 224 bed, residential scale community creates an identity that melds with the strong character of the existing campus.
- Employ soft and hard design elements to promote student interaction, safety and effective pedestrian traffic.
- Building Area: 90,600SF
- Number of Beds: 224
- Cost of Construction: $13,000,000
- Cost/SF: $143
- Cost/Bed: $58,035
- Construction Completed: 2008
”This design process and all that you have completed for us totally involved the campus personnel, and your firm has and continues to skillfully lead our projects to attractive and affordable design.William E. FisherAssistant V.P. for Facilities, SUNY Potsdam
For Project Updates: