- A phased renovation to update and modernize the largest residence hall on campus, accommodating nearly 1,200 students.
- An upgrade to energy efficient mechanical systems.
- Repurpose underutilized space to provide adequate contemporary social lounges, study lounges, kitchenettes and laundry facilities.
- Reconfigure bathrooms to support privacy needs.
- To effectively support recruitment and retention goals with a highly desirable housing option that appeals to millennials.
- DASNY project (Dormitory Authority of the State of New York)
- Featured in American School & University 2018 Architectural Portfolio
- Buffalo Business First 2019 Brick by Brick winner – Collegiate category
- 2019 Engineering Excellence Platinum Award winner for Building/Technology Systems from ACEC
- Renovation Area: 193,903 SF
- Number of Beds: 1,100
- Cost of Construction (Projected): $52,600,000
- Cost/SF: $271
- Cost/Bed: $47,818
- Construction Completed: 2024
”Phenomenal design! I could not be more impressed with the design they came up with for the space they had. Collaboration and communication was great.Matthew RyanDirector of Residence Life, Alfred State College