- A phased renovation to update and modernize the largest residence hall on campus, accommodating nearly 1,200 students.
- An upgrade to energy efficient mechanical systems.
- Repurpose underutilized space to provide adequate contemporary social lounges, study lounges, kitchenettes and laundry facilities.
- Reconfigure bathrooms to support privacy needs.
- To effectively support recruitment and retention goals with a highly desirable housing option that appeals to millennials.
- DASNY project (Dormitory Authority of the State of New York)
- Featured in American School & University 2018 Architectural Portfolio
- Buffalo Business First 2019 Brick by Brick winner – Collegiate category
- 2019 Engineering Excellence Platinum Award winner for Building/Technology Systems from ACEC
- Renovation Area: 193,903 SF
- Number of Beds: 1,100
- Cost of Construction (Projected): $52,600,000
- Cost/SF: $271
- Cost/Bed: $47,818
- Construction Completed: 2024
”Phenomenal design! I could not be more impressed with the design they came up with for the space they had. Collaboration and communication was great.Matthew RyanDirector of Residence Life, Alfred State College
For Project Updates: