- Updated high-rise residence hall to support student learning and living goals.
- The creation of ADA accessible living space where none existed.
- An elevator to provide convenience for students and to create accessibility for all.
- Updated lounges to support student use including addition of kitchenettes and gathering space.
- Upgrade of all electrical system including power and data to support student use.
- Reconfigured bathrooms to provide ADA accessibility along with increased privacy, security, and flexibility.
- Building Area: 58,176 SF
- Number of Beds: 258
- Cost of Construction: $9,667,185
- Cost/SF: $166
- Cost/Bed: $37,469
- Construction Completed: 2017
”Lines of communication were always open and issues addressed in a timely manner.Jules LaPointResidence Hall Project Manager, SUNY Plattsburgh