- Reflect lifestyle changes of flexibility and integrated living and learning spaces from original era.
- Reimagine the best use of existing space, both interior and exterior, with new gaming rooms, multimedia room and multipurpose spaces.
- Improve operational elements from mechanical systems to maintenance, including implementation of geothermal heating and cooling with consideration for longevity and environmental impact.
- Phase design and construction to maintain maximum occupancy and therefore revenue while prioritizing accessibility and many “felt changes” that students would recognize.
- Featured in American School & University 2014 Architectural Portfolio
- Building Area: 235,620 SF
- Number of Beds: 728
- Cost of Construction: $29,500,000
- Cost/SF: $125
- Cost/Bed: $40,521
- Construction Completed: 2013
”Mach’s staff has been very effective in dealing with concerns as they arise. Their staff is readily accessible and knowledgeable in the construction field.William E. FisherAssistant V.P. for Facilities, SUNY Potsdam
For Project Updates: