- Define a signature “front door” for the campus, taking advantage of the adjacencies of this existing facility.
- Relate exterior to surrounding buildings with brick, stone and glass while maintaining a unique sense of place.
- Upgrade the dining facility with amenities catering to unique commuter needs.
- Provide comfortable interiors with food service, lounge and multipurpose areas to appeal to students, faculty and visitors.
- Featured in American School & University 2009 Architectural Portfolio
- Building Area : 9,000 SF
- Cost of Construction: $3,200,000
- Cost/SF: $336
- Construction Completed: 2008
”Mach is very visible, accessible and easy to reach.Anthony DiTullioAssociate Vice President, Facilities & Planning, SUNY Potsdam