- A phased renovation to update and modernize the largest residence hall on campus, accommodating nearly 1,200 students.
- An upgrade to energy efficient mechanical systems.
- Repurpose underutilized space to provide adequate contemporary social lounges, study lounges, kitchenettes and laundry facilities.
- Reconfigure bathrooms to support privacy needs.
- To effectively support recruitment and retention goals with a highly desirable housing option that appeals to millennials.
- DASNY project (Dormitory Authority of the State of New York)
- Renovation Area: 193,903 SF
- Number of Beds: 1,100
- Cost of Construction (Projected): $52,600,000
- Cost/SF: $271
- Cost/Bed: $47,818
- Construction Completed: 2024
”Communication and attention to detail was great. I couldn’t be happier with the design!David SengstockACES, Alfred State College
For Project Updates: