- Updated high-rise residence hall to support student learning and living goals.
- The creation of ADA accessible living space where none existed.
- An elevator to provide convenience for students and to create accessibility for all.
- Updated lounges to support student use including addition of kitchenettes and gathering space.
- Upgrade of all electrical system including power and data to support student use.
- Reconfigured bathrooms to provide ADA accessibility along with increased privacy, security, and flexibility.
- Building Area: 61,000 SF
- Number of Beds: 254
- Cost of Construction: $7,297,000
- Cost/SF: $119
- Cost/Bed: $28,728
- Construction Completed: 2014
”Mach's quality of work is excellent and they are easy to work with.Geoffrey MooreDASNY, Design Project Manager
For Project Updates: