- A financially sustainable approach to the renovation that could be applied to the low-rise residence halls on campus.
- Amenities that support the way living spaces are utilized.
- Code compliance issues identified and resolved.
- Plan to address outdated, unmaintainable, and inefficient systems.
- Plan that reinforced and supported renovations to high rise residence halls.
- Renovations for low-rise to be integrated into the construction schedule for high-rise.
- Building Area: 44,740 SF
- Number of Beds: 199
- Cost of Construction: $4,960,000
- Cost/SF: $111
- Cost/Bed: $24,924
- Construction Completed: 2014
”It’s always a pleasure to work with Mach.Jules LaPointResidence Hall Project Manager, SUNY Plattsburgh
For Project Updates: