- Upgrade infrastructure including MEP and elevators for improved efficiency.
- Modernize amenities including kitchenettes, fixtures and finishes.
- Redesign layouts to accommodate a more open plan with user friendly lounges.
- Upgrade health of building and environment with increased ventilation, abatement and new insulation.
- Building Area: 46,000 SF
- Number of Beds: 199
- Cost of Construction: $4,027,000
- Cost/SF: $87
- Cost/Bed: $20,236
- Construction Completed: 2013
”Lines of communication were always open and items addressed without delay.Jules LaPointResidence Hall Project Manager, SUNY Plattsburgh
For Project Updates: