- Reflect lifestyle changes of flexibility and integrated living and learning spaces from original era.
- Reimagine the best use of existing space, both interior and exterior, with new gaming rooms, multimedia room and multipurpose spaces.
- Improve operational elements from mechanical systems to maintenance, including implementation of geothermal heating and cooling with consideration for longevity and environmental impact.
- Phase design and construction to maintain maximum occupancy and therefore revenue while prioritizing accessibility and many “felt changes” that students would recognize.
- Featured in American School & University 2014 Architectural Portfolio
- Building Area: 113,126 SF
- Number of Beds: 728
- Cost of Construction: $10,350,000
- Cost/SF: $91
- Cost/Bed: $14,217
- Construction Completed: 2009
”Mach is responsive to the college’s needs and requests, provides excellent leadership and is committed to the success of our projects.William E. FisherAssistant V.P. for Facilities, SUNY Potsdam