- Reflect lifestyle changes of flexibility and integrated living and learning spaces from original era.
- Reimagine the best use of existing space, both interior and exterior, with new gaming rooms, multimedia room and multipurpose spaces.
- Improve operational elements from mechanical systems to maintenance, including implementation of geothermal heating and cooling with consideration for longevity and environmental impact.
- Phase design and construction to maintain maximum occupancy and therefore revenue while prioritizing accessibility and many “felt changes” that students would recognize.
- Featured in American School & University 2014 Architectural Portfolio
- Building Area: 113,126 SF
- Number of Beds: 728
- Cost of Construction: $10,350,000
- Cost/SF: $91
- Cost/Bed: $14,217
- Construction Completed: 2009
”Mach is responsive to the college’s needs and requests, provides excellent leadership and is committed to the success of our projects.William E. FisherAssistant V.P. for Facilities, SUNY Potsdam
For Project Updates: